Spring must be close….lol

I don’t recommend trying this project. Seems yellow over black just doesn’t work well. I added glitter to cover up the streaking that I just couldn’t eliminate. It seemed like a neat project but turned out to be very frustrating.

Image Image

I wrapped wire around for the wings and brought it down so I could stick it in a plant pot. I also added the stinger with a dab of hot glue. Below is the picture that inspired me to try it. And trust me, getting the yellow bands to look good is a challenge.

Image

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s